The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-12, 0-0 SWAC) are heavy, 19.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a 12-game losing streak when they visit the Prairie View A&M Panthers (0-11, 0-0 SWAC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at William J. Nicks Building. The matchup airs at 6:30 PM ET. The point total is 160.5 in the matchup.
Prairie View A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Predictions
Prairie View A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Betting Odds
|Prairie View A&M||-19.5||160.5 points|
Prairie View A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Betting Trends
- Prairie View A&M is 11-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Prairie View A&M’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up 28.4 fewer points per game (60.1) than the Delta Devils allow (88.5).
- Mississippi Valley State has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season to compile a 12-0-0 ATS record.
- The Delta Devils are a perfect 9-0 ATS when playing as at least 19.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Mississippi Valley State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Delta Devils put up 17.7 fewer points per game (62.8) than the Panthers allow (80.5).
Prairie View A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Over/Under Trends
- Prairie View A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (160.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, four of Mississippi Valley State’s games have ended with a score higher than 160.5 points.
- The Panthers average 60.1 points per game against the Delta Devils’ 62.8, amounting to 37.6 points under the game’s over/under of 160.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 169 points per game, 8.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Panthers games is 143.2 points, 17.3 fewer than the over/under of 160.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 13.8 points more than the average over/under in Delta Devils’ games this season (146.7 points).
Prairie View A&M Team Leaders
- Jawaun Daniels: 13.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- William Douglas: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.0 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Dewayne Cox: 7.3 PTS, 2.8 STL, 48.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- D’Rell Roberts: 12.2 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Markedric Bell: 4.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 55.2 FG%
Mississippi Valley State Team Leaders
- Robert Carpenter: 17.0 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 37.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (25-for-76)
- Caleb Hunter: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 29.4 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (26-for-98)
- David McCoy: 6.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Gary Grant: 8.1 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Elijah Davis: 4.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.