The Boston College Eagles (6-6, 0-0 ACC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Pittsburgh Panthers (5-9, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Petersen Events Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is 127.5 for the matchup.
Pittsburgh vs. Boston College Predictions
Pittsburgh vs. Boston College Betting Odds
Pittsburgh vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh has registered an 11-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Panthers score just 2.2 fewer points per game (61.9) than the Eagles allow (64.1).
- When Pittsburgh totals more than 64.1 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- Boston College has covered the spread eight times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Eagles went 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, Boston College’s games have hit the over six times out of 13 chances.
- The Eagles put up only 2.3 more points per game (67.1) than the Panthers give up (64.8).
- When it scores more than 64.8 points, Boston College is 3-5 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Pittsburgh vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 127.5 points six times.
- This season, 10 games Boston College played finished with a combined score higher than 127.5 points.
- The Panthers average 61.9 points per game against the Eagles’ 67.1, totaling 1.5 points over the contest’s over/under of 127.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.9 points per game, 1.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Panthers have seen a 132.3 over/under in their games this season, 4.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (131.7 points).
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 14.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 44.9 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
- Femi Odukale: 12 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 8.3 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 43.6 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Jamarius Burton: 11.3 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 5.1 PTS, 30.9 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
Boston College Team Leaders
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.6 FG%
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 9.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.9 FG%, 51.5 3PT% (17-for-33)
- Quinten Post: 8.6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.