The Oklahoma Sooners (11-3, 0-0 Big 12) are favored (by 5 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the No. 11 Iowa State Cyclones (13-1, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET.
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Sooners’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 4.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Iowa State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Iowa State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Cyclones have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 5-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Sooners have an ATS record of 3-6.
- This season, Oklahoma’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 15 chances.
- The Sooners record 74.4 points per game, 17.5 more points than the 56.9 the Cyclones give up.
- When Oklahoma puts up more than 56.9 points, it is 7-6 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Iowa State has gone 5-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Cyclones have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Iowa State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Cyclones’ 71.4 points per game are 9.6 more points than the 61.8 the Sooners give up.
- Iowa State has put together a 7-3 ATS record and a 10-1 overall record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 13.3 PTS, 60 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
- Jalen Hill: 9.4 PTS, 66.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.9 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
- Elijah Harkless: 10.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Jordan Goldwire: 9.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 16.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 48.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Tyrese Hunter: 9.6 PTS, 2 STL, 34.3 FG%, 20 3PT% (10-for-50)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 10.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 32.9 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (15-for-66)
- Aljaz Kunc: 7.4 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 51.6 3PT% (16-for-31)
- Tristan Enaruna: 7.1 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.