The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (8-5, 0-0 ACC) will look to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-7, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Hank McCamish Pavilion as just 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 135.5.
Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
|Notre Dame||-1||135.5 points|
Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Notre Dame has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Notre Dame games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 0.5 more points (136) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Fighting Irish are scoring 1.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Georgia Tech is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Georgia Tech’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Yellow Jackets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.1 points scored. That’s 3.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Yellow Jackets have a 66.1 points-per-game average, 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Notre Dame has put together a record of 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Fighting Irish have an ATS record of 2-6.
- Notre Dame’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The 70.7 points per game the Fighting Irish put up are only 3.0 more points than the Yellow Jackets give up (67.7).
- When Notre Dame totals more than 67.7 points, it is 3-5 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread nine times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Yellow Jackets have gone 6-0 against the spread.
- Georgia Tech’s games have gone over the total five times this year.
- The Yellow Jackets’ 67.8 points per game are just 1.8 more points than the 66.0 the Fighting Irish allow to opponents.
- Georgia Tech is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 66.0 points.
Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (135.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been six Georgia Tech games that have finished with a combined score over 135.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.5 points per game, 3.0 points more than the over/under of 135.5 for this game.
- The 133.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.8 fewer than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- The Fighting Irish have seen a 136.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Yellow Jackets’ games this season (139.2 points).
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Dane Goodwin: 15.1 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (29-for-62)
- Paul Atkinson: 11.4 PTS, 56.8 FG%
- Blake Wesley: 13.7 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Nate Laszewski: 8.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 47.2 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (24-for-53)
- Cormac Ryan: 8.7 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 19.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.6 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (35-for-79)
- Jordan Usher: 14.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Rodney Howard: 5.7 PTS, 51.8 FG%
- Khalid Moore: 5.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.5 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.