The Northwestern State Demons (3-12, 0-0 Southland) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Incarnate Word Cardinals (3-12, 0-0 Southland) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at Leonard E. Merrell Center as only 3-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 147.
Northwestern State vs. Incarnate Word Predictions
Northwestern State vs. Incarnate Word Betting Odds
|Northwestern State||-3||147 points|
Northwestern State vs. Incarnate Word Last 10 Games
- Northwestern State has a 0-10 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- Northwestern State’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Demons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.9 points scored. That’s 1.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Demons are scoring 7.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Incarnate Word has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.1 points scored. That’s 7.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cardinals have a 61 points-per-game average, 4.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Northwestern State vs. Incarnate Word Betting Trends
- Northwestern State has covered in each of the 12 opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (12-0-0).
- Northwestern State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Demons score 8.6 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Cardinals give up (77.8).
- Incarnate Word has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-1-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Cardinals have gone 11-0 against the spread.
- This season, Incarnate Word’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Cardinals’ 65.9 points per game are 16 fewer points than the 81.9 the Demons give up to opponents.
Northwestern State vs. Incarnate Word Over/Under Trends
- Northwestern State and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (147 points) seven times this season.
- This season, four of Incarnate Word’s games have ended with a score higher than 147 points.
- The Demons average 69.2 points per game against the Cardinals’ 65.9, amounting to 11.9 points under the matchup’s over/under of 147.
- These two teams surrender a combined 159.7 points per game, 12.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Demons games is 145.5 points, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 147 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (147 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (138.3 points) this season.
Northwestern State Team Leaders
- Kendal Coleman: 15.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 57.3 FG%
- Cedric Garrett: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (12-for-48)
- Laterrance Reed: 6.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Larry Owens: 6 PTS, 54.4 FG%
- Brian White: 4.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
Incarnate Word Team Leaders
- Drew Lutz: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 32.5 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (16-for-61)
- RJ Glasper: 14.7 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Johnny Hughes III: 10.1 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Benjamin Griscti: 9.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Josh Morgan: 12 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (22-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.