The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (9-5, 0-0 C-USA) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the North Texas Mean Green (8-4, 0-0 C-USA) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at UNT Coliseum. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is 124.5 in the matchup.
North Texas vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
North Texas vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Odds
|North Texas||-11.5||124.5 points|
North Texas vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- North Texas is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mean Green have not covered a spread (0-1) when they are at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, North Texas’ games have hit the over twice out of 10 chances.
- The 66.4 points per game the Mean Green record are the same as the Blue Raiders give up.
- Middle Tennessee is 9-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Raiders have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Middle Tennessee have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Blue Raiders score 20.6 more points per game (75.9) than the Mean Green allow their opponents to score (55.3).
- Middle Tennessee is 8-2 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it scores more than 55.3 points.
North Texas vs. Middle Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- North Texas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (124.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, nine of Middle Tennessee’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 124.5 points.
- The Mean Green average 66.4 points per game against the Blue Raiders’ 75.9, amounting to 17.8 points over the game’s total of 124.5.
- This matchup’s total is 2.4 fewer points than the 122.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Mean Green games is 128.8 points, 4.3 more than the over/under of 124.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 14 points separates the average total points bet in Blue Raiders’ games (138.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (124.5 points).
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 11.9 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Tylor Perry: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.2 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (28-for-64)
- Abou Ousmane: 8.8 PTS, 47.3 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 9.8 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Rubin Jones: 8.9 PTS, 43 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Eli Lawrence: 11.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.1 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Josh Jefferson: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Donovan Sims: 9.5 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.1 PTS, 52.6 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 59.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.