The Stetson Hatters (6-8, 0-0 ASUN) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game road losing streak when they take on the North Florida Ospreys (4-10, 0-0 ASUN) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at UNF Arena. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
North Florida vs. Stetson Predictions
North Florida vs. Stetson Betting Odds
|North Florida||-1.5||140.5 points|
North Florida vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- North Florida covered the spread 10 times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- North Florida and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Ospreys games averaged 2.9 more points (143.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Ospreys have scored 9.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Stetson covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Stetson games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Hatters games averaged 137.2 total points, 3.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hatters’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 67.3, 1.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
North Florida vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- North Florida has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-0-0).
- The Ospreys are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving North Florida have hit the over four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Ospreys record just 1.8 more points per game (69.3) than the Hatters allow (67.5).
- North Florida is 2-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- Stetson is 9-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hatters have an ATS record of 8-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Stetson’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Hatters put up just 3.8 fewer points per game (69.1) than the Ospreys allow their opponents to score (72.9).
- Stetson is 1-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 72.9 points.
North Florida vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of North Florida’s 11 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 140.5 points.
- This season, five of Stetson’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The Ospreys average 69.3 points per game against the Hatters’ 69.1, amounting to 2.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 140.5.
- This game’s point total is 0.1 fewer points than the 140.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Ospreys games is 143.9 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this game’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hatters’ games (137.9 points) this season.
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jose Placer: 12.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- Jadyn Parker: 8.5 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Carter Hendricksen: 10.6 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Emmanuel Adedoyin: 7.3 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (29-for-58)
- Dorian James: 5.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 54.5 3PT% (6-for-11)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Rob Perry: 15.4 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
- Christiaan Jones: 11.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Chase Johnston: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 4.9 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Josh Smith: 6.4 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.