The North Dakota State Bison (9-5, 0-0 Summit) visit the Omaha Mavericks (3-12, 0-0 Summit) in a matchup of Summit teams at Baxter Arena, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The Mavericks are 9.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
North Dakota State vs. Omaha Predictions
North Dakota State vs. Omaha Betting Odds
|North Dakota State||-9.5||147.5 points|
North Dakota State vs. Omaha Last 10 Games
- North Dakota State covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 North Dakota State games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Bison’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.6 points scored. That’s 12.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Bison are scoring 3.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Omaha covered the spread in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Omaha’s last 10 contests saw nine go over the total.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.2 points scored. That’s 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 4.8 more points per contest compared to their 66.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Dakota State vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- North Dakota State is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Bison have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, North Dakota State’s games have hit the over six times out of 12 chances.
- The Bison record 10.3 fewer points per game (71.9) than the Mavericks allow (82.2).
- North Dakota State has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 82.2 points.
- Omaha has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season to compile a 14-0-0 ATS record.
- The Mavericks are a perfect 9-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Omaha have hit the over 10 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Mavericks put up just 0.1 fewer points per game (66.9) than the Bison give up (67).
- When it scores more than 67 points, Omaha is 5-3 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
North Dakota State vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- Three North Dakota State games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 147.5 points.
- This season, eight games Omaha played finished with a combined score higher than 147.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.8 points per game, 8.7 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 for this matchup.
- The 149.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.7 more than the 147.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bison games is 13.5 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 4.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (147.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (143 points) this season.
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 14 PTS, 7.9 REB, 48.2 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Grant Nelson: 13.1 PTS, 50 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Tyree Eady: 8.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Jarius Cook: 9.8 PTS, 42 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Sam Griesel: 10.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
Omaha Team Leaders
- Felix Lemetti: 10.6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (37-for-98)
- Frankie Fidler: 9.6 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Kyle Luedtke: 8.1 PTS, 32.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Marco Smith: 7.1 PTS, 39 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.3 PTS, 54.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.