The New Hampshire Wildcats (5-5, 0-0 America East) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Albany (NY) Great Danes (4-9, 0-0 America East) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Lundholm Gymnasium. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 125.5 points.
New Hampshire vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
New Hampshire vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
|New Hampshire||-9.5||125.5 points|
New Hampshire vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- New Hampshire has covered (or pushed) in every game with a spread this season to compile an 8-0-0 ATS record.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- New Hampshire games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of eight chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up 72.8 points per game, only 4.1 more points than the 68.7 the Great Danes allow.
- New Hampshire has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when putting up more than 68.7 points.
- Albany (NY) has covered the spread nine times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Great Danes have an ATS record of 5-0.
- Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- The Great Danes score only four fewer points per game (60.2) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (64.2).
- When it scores more than 64.2 points, Albany (NY) is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
New Hampshire vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- New Hampshire and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (125.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, six games Albany (NY) played finished with a combined score over 125.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 125.5 is 7.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (72.8 points per game) and the Great Danes (60.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 7.4 fewer points than the 132.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 133.6 over/under in their games this season, 8.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 8.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Great Danes’ games this season (133.6 points).
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 16.7 PTS, 7.4 REB, 51.2 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (22-for-45)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (14-for-34)
- Nick Guadarrama: 10.8 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Nick Johnson: 7.8 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Tayler Mattos: 6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 44.7 FG%
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- De’Vondre Perry: 14.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Jamel Horton: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Matt Cerruti: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.2 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Justin Neely: 6.7 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Trey Hutcheson: 6.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.