The NC State Wolf Pack (8-7, 0-0 ACC) and the Clemson Tigers (9-5, 0-0 ACC) hit the court in a game with no set line at PNC Arena on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
NC State vs. Clemson Predictions
NC State vs. Clemson Betting Odds
NC State vs. Clemson Last 10 Games
- NC State is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- NC State and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 2.1 fewer points (142.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Wolf Pack are scoring 0.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Clemson is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Clemson games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Tigers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.4 points scored. That’s 13.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have a 74.6 points-per-game average, 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
NC State vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- NC State is 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, 12 of NC State’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Wolf Pack score 10.9 more points per game (76.8) than the Tigers allow (65.9).
- NC State is 4-8 against the spread and 6-7 overall when scoring more than 65.9 points.
- Clemson has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-3-0).
- Clemson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Tigers score only 0.7 fewer points per game (74.5) than the Wolf Pack allow (75.2).
- Clemson is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 75.2 points.
NC State vs. Clemson Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of NC State’s 16 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- There have been five Clemson games that have finished with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 144.5 is 6.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wolf Pack (76.8 points per game) and the Tigers (74.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.4 fewer points than the 141.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Wolf Pack games is 143 points, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 12.2 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (132.3 points).
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 19.7 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.4 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Jericole Hellems: 14.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (30-for-75)
- Terquavion Smith: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (40-for-107)
- Cam Hayes: 9.5 PTS, 34 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (14-for-62)
- Ebenezer Dowuona: 3.7 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 60 FG%
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 46.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- David Collins: 11.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 54.1 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (9-for-19)
- Hunter Tyson: 12 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Nick Honor: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (22-for-52)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 41 3PT% (34-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.