The Austin Peay Governors (4-8, 0-0 OVC) are 9.5-point underdogs as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Morehead State Eagles (9-5, 0-0 OVC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Winfield Dunn Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Morehead State vs. Austin Peay Predictions
Morehead State vs. Austin Peay Betting Odds
|Morehead State||-9.5||137.5 points|
Morehead State vs. Austin Peay Betting Trends
- Morehead State has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-3-0).
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, Morehead State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The 70.0 points per game the Eagles record are the same as the Governors give up.
- When Morehead State scores more than 73.3 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Austin Peay has covered the spread nine times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Governors are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Austin Peay’s games have gone over the total three times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Governors score an average of 69.4 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 63.6 the Eagles give up.
- Austin Peay has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
Morehead State vs. Austin Peay Over/Under Trends
- Morehead State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) three times this season.
- There have been three Austin Peay games that have ended with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- The Eagles average 70.0 points per game against the Governors’ 69.4, totaling 1.9 points over the matchup’s total of 137.5.
- This game’s total is 0.6 fewer points than the 136.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 7.4 points fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points in this contest.
- Governors’ games have a total points bet of 139.7 points this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Morehead State Team Leaders
- Johni Broome: 15.6 PTS, 10.2 REB, 3.4 BLK, 56.8 FG%
- Ta’Lon Cooper: 8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 36 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Skyelar Potter: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Tray Hollowell: 12.3 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (43-for-103)
- Jake Wolfe: 6.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 12.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 50.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Cameron Copeland: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Tariq Silver: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (32-for-80)
- Carlos Paez: 6.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.