The Merrimack Warriors (8-8, 0-0 NEC) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (5-11, 0-0 NEC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at William H. Detrick Gymnasium. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5 points.
Merrimack vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions
Merrimack vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
Merrimack vs. Cent. Conn. St. Last 10 Games
- Merrimack has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Merrimack games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Warriors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 123.6 points scored. That’s 3.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 4.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Blue Devils’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 8.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Blue Devils have a 60.5 points-per-game average, 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Merrimack vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Trends
- Merrimack has covered the spread 11 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Warriors are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Merrimack have hit the over five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 55.1 points per game the Warriors record are 14.8 fewer points than the Blue Devils give up (69.9).
- When Merrimack puts up more than 69.9 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Cent. Conn. St. has covered the spread 13 times this year (13-3-0).
- The Blue Devils have an ATS record of 11-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Cent. Conn. St. games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
- The Blue Devils score an average of 58.8 points per game, only 0.5 fewer points than the 59.3 the Warriors give up.
- When it scores more than 59.3 points, Cent. Conn. St. is 7-1 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
Merrimack vs. Cent. Conn. St. Over/Under Trends
- Merrimack and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (127.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been 11 Cent. Conn. St. games that have ended with a combined score higher than 127.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 127.5 is 13.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (55.1 points per game) and the Blue Devils (58.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 129.2 points per game, 1.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors have seen a 125.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Blue Devils’ games have a total points bet of 138.2 points this season, 10.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 14.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 2.3 BLK, 50.6 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 9.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39.7 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Ziggy Reid: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 27.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (20-for-70)
- Malik Edmead: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.9 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
- Mykel Derring: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.8 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
Cent. Conn. St. Team Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury: 12.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Andre Snoddy: 7 PTS, 48.8 FG%
- Ian Krishnan: 9.5 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Stephane Ayangma: 6.7 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Trenton McLaughlin: 4.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.