The Florida Atlantic Owls (7-6, 0-0 C-USA) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Marshall Thundering Herd (7-7, 0-0 C-USA) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
Marshall vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
Marshall vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
Marshall vs. Florida Atlantic Last 10 Games
- Marshall has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Marshall and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Thundering Herd games averaged 4.4 more points (153.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Thundering Herd have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida Atlantic covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Owls’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 9.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Owls have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Marshall vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Marshall has covered the spread six times this season (6-6-0).
- The Thundering Herd have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Marshall’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Thundering Herd average 9.6 more points per game (76.8) than the Owls allow (67.2).
- When Marshall scores more than 67.2 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Florida Atlantic has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Owls have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Florida Atlantic’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Owls’ 74.7 points per game are just 0.8 fewer points than the 75.5 the Thundering Herd allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 75.5 points, Florida Atlantic is 3-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
Marshall vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Trends
- Marshall and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, four of Florida Atlantic’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 149.5 is 2.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Thundering Herd (76.8 points per game) and the Owls (74.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.7 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Thundering Herd games is 153.9 points, 4.4 more than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Owls’ games (140.2 points) this season.
Marshall Team Leaders
- Obinna Anochili-Killen: 13.1 PTS, 4.4 BLK, 54.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Taevion Kinsey: 19.2 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 17.8 3PT% (8-for-45)
- Andrew Taylor: 12.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.4 STL, 38.1 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (24-for-87)
- Darius George: 8.3 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (4-for-28)
- Mikel Beyers: 4.3 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 12.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
- Michael Forrest: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Bryan Greenlee: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.5 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Vladislav Goldin: 5.8 PTS, 47.8 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.5 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.