The No. 21 LSU Tigers (13-1, 0-0 SEC) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to continue a 10-game home winning streak when they host the No. 18 Tennessee Volunteers (10-3, 0-0 SEC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total is 133.5 in the matchup.
LSU vs. Tennessee Predictions
LSU vs. Tennessee Betting Odds
LSU vs. Tennessee Last 10 Games
- LSU is 9-1 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- One times in those 10 games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 11.6 more points (145.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 3.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Tennessee games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Volunteers games averaged 6.9 more points (140.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Volunteers have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
LSU vs. Tennessee Betting Trends
- LSU is 12-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 10-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, LSU’s games have hit the over twice.
- The 76.8 points per game the Tigers record are 16.4 more points than the Volunteers give up (60.4).
- LSU is 11-2 against the spread and 13-0 overall when scoring more than 60.4 points.
- Tennessee is 9-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Volunteers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving Tennessee have hit the over five times this year.
- The Volunteers put up 21.0 more points per game (76.6) than the Tigers allow (55.6).
- Tennessee has put together an 8-3 ATS record and a 10-1 overall record in games it scores more than 55.6 points.
LSU vs. Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- LSU and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (133.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been seven Tennessee games that have ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 76.8 points per game against the Volunteers’ 76.6, totaling 19.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 133.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 116 points per game, 17.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 144.8 points, 11.3 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Volunteers’ games have a total points bet of 141 points this season, 7.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 14.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Darius Days: 14.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
- Xavier Pinson: 11 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Eric Gaines: 8.6 PTS, 2 STL, 36.3 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
- Efton Reid: 9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (37-for-103)
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.3 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 55 3PT% (11-for-20)
- John Fulkerson: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 54.7 FG%
- Josiah-Jordan James: 5.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 30.7 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (13-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.