The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (8-5, 0-0 Sun Belt) are heavily favored (by 11 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Little Rock Trojans (6-8, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 147.
Louisiana vs. Little Rock Predictions
Louisiana vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
Louisiana vs. Little Rock Last 10 Games
- Louisiana is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Louisiana’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 3.8 fewer points (143.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Ragin’ Cajuns are scoring 1.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Little Rock covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Little Rock games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Trojans’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.0 points scored. That’s 7.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Trojans have a 66.1 points-per-game average, 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Louisiana vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- Louisiana is 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11-point favorites or more, the Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, four of Louisiana’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The 71.6 points per game the Ragin’ Cajuns average are the same as the Trojans allow.
- Louisiana is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 72.6 points.
- Little Rock is 11-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 11 points or more, the Trojans are 5-0 against the spread.
- This year, Little Rock’s games have hit the over six times out of 12 chances.
- The Trojans put up just 2.6 more points per game (70.9) than the Ragin’ Cajuns give up (68.3).
- Little Rock has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
Louisiana vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (147 points) five times this season.
- There have been three Little Rock games that have finished with a combined score higher than 147 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.5 points per game, 4.5 points fewer than the point total of 147 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.1 fewer points than the 140.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have seen a 143.0 average over/under in their games this season, 4.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Trojans games have an over/under of 139.4 points this season, 7.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 14.8 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 48.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Kobe Julien: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Theo Akwuba: 10.4 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 52.9 FG%
- Greg Williams Jr.: 7.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Doudou Gueye: 5.4 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Marko Lukic: 11.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Nikola Maric: 15.6 PTS, 60.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jovan Stulic: 8.1 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Kevin Osawe: 6.8 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.