The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (4-10, 0-0 NEC) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Long Island Sharks (4-9, 0-0 NEC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Steinberg Wellness Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.5.
LIU vs. Saint Francis (PA) Predictions
LIU vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Odds
LIU vs. Saint Francis (PA) Last 10 Games
- LIU covered the spread in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- LIU’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Sharks games averaged 5.3 fewer points (143.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Sharks are scoring 1.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Saint Francis (PA) covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Red Flash games averaged 146.8 total points, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Red Flash have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
LIU vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Trends
- LIU has covered the spread in each of its 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Sharks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving LIU have hit the over five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Sharks score 71.1 points per game, just 4.8 fewer points than the 75.9 the Red Flash allow.
- When LIU scores more than 75.9 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Saint Francis (PA) has gone 7-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Red Flash have an ATS record of 5-0.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Red Flash put up an average of 71.6 points per game, only 1.1 fewer points than the 72.7 the Sharks allow.
- Saint Francis (PA) has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 72.7 points.
LIU vs. Saint Francis (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Four LIU games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 148.5 points.
- Five of Saint Francis (PA)’s games finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points this season.
- The Sharks average 71.1 points per game against the Red Flash’s 71.6, totaling 5.8 points under the matchup’s total of 148.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 148.6 points per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Sharks games is 4.5 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.8 points more than the average over/under in Red Flash’s games this season (145.7 points).
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 17.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.5 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Eral Penn: 15.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Isaac Kante: 12.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 51.5 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
- Kyndall Davis: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Tre Wood: 5.5 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 13.2 PTS, 2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Ronell Giles, Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 37.7 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Josh Cohen: 11.1 PTS, 66.7 FG%
- Maxwell Land: 9.3 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Myles Thompson: 11.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 48.7 3PT% (19-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.