The Georgia Bulldogs (5-9, 0-0 SEC) are heavy, 22-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 16 Kentucky Wildcats (11-3, 0-0 SEC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Rupp Arena. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET.
Kentucky vs. Georgia Predictions
Kentucky vs. Georgia Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Kentucky covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 0.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Georgia has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Georgia’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 71.5 points per game compared to their 70.6 season average.
Kentucky vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Kentucky has compiled a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 22 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Kentucky’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The 82.2 points per game the Wildcats average are 9.1 more points than the Bulldogs allow (73.1).
- Kentucky has a 7-4 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.1 points.
- Georgia has registered an 8-6-1 record against the spread this year.
- Georgia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 70.6 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 60.8 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 60.8 points, Georgia is 4-7 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 15.2 PTS, 15 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.5 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 9.6 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 44.1 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
- Kellan Grady: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.6 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (42-for-88)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 9.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 38.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.8 PTS, 65.4 FG%
- Kario Oquendo: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.8 FG%, 22 3PT% (11-for-50)
- Jailyn Ingram: 6.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Noah Baumann: 7.8 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (26-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.