The No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (12-1, 0-0 Big 12) are favored (by 5 points) to build on a four-game road win streak when they visit the No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-3, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET.
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Predictions
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Last 10 Games
- Kansas is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Kansas’ last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Jayhawks are scoring 1.0 point less per game compared to their season average.
- Texas Tech has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Texas Tech and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Red Raiders’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 72.4, 3.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Kansas is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks are 6-6 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Kansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Jayhawks score 26.7 more points per game (84.3) than the Red Raiders give up (57.6).
- Kansas has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when putting up more than 57.6 points.
- Texas Tech is 7-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Red Raiders have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Texas Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Red Raiders put up an average of 75.8 points per game, 9.2 more points than the 66.6 the Jayhawks give up.
- When it scores more than 66.6 points, Texas Tech is 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 16.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 57.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Ochai Agbaji: 20.2 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (37-for-82)
- David McCormack: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 49.4 FG%
- Remy Martin: 9.6 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Dajuan Harris: 4.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Kevin McCullar: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Davion Warren: 11.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Bryson Williams: 11.2 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
- Adonis Arms: 8.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Kevin Obanor: 8.7 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.