The Jacksonville Dolphins (8-4, 0-0 ASUN) are only 1.5-point favorites as they try to continue a six-game home win streak when they square off against the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (11-4, 0-0 ASUN) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Swisher Gymnasium. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Jacksonville vs. FGCU Predictions
Jacksonville vs. FGCU Betting Odds
Jacksonville vs. FGCU Betting Trends
- Jacksonville has covered the spread seven times over nine games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Dolphins have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This season, Jacksonville’s games have hit the over twice out of nine chances.
- The Dolphins score 68.9 points per game, only 1.6 fewer points than the 70.5 the Eagles allow.
- Jacksonville is 1-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- FGCU has compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Eagles have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- Games involving FGCU have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Eagles score 24.1 more points per game (78.3) than the Dolphins give up (54.2).
- FGCU has put together a 7-6 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 54.2 points.
Jacksonville vs. FGCU Over/Under Trends
- Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 132.5 points just once this season.
- In FGCU’s 15 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 132.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 132.5 is 14.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Dolphins (68.9 points per game) and the Eagles (78.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 124.7 points per game, 7.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Dolphins games is 1.6 points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points in this matchup.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 142.8 points this season, 10.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Jordan Davis: 9.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Tommy Bruner: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Mike Marsh: 9.0 PTS, 54.9 FG%
- Bryce Workman: 7.8 PTS, 52.5 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 5.9 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (8-for-20)
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 20.6 PTS, 6.5 AST, 41.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (45-for-115)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.8 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.2 STL, 3.1 BLK, 71.9 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 12.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Caleb Catto: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (24-for-56)
- Zach Anderson: 4.4 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.