The North Alabama Lions (7-7, 0-0 ASUN) are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game home win streak when they square off against the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-6, 0-0 ASUN) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Flowers Hall. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 132.5 for the matchup.
Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Predictions
Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Betting Odds
|Jacksonville State||-8.5||132.5 points|
Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville State is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Jacksonville State’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Gamecocks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132.7 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Gamecocks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 6.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- North Alabama covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- North Alabama’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 137.7 total points, 5.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lions have scored 11.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has put together a record of 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Gamecocks have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Jacksonville State’s games have gone over the total six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 76.0 points per game the Gamecocks put up are 13.0 more points than the Lions allow (63.0).
- Jacksonville State is 5-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when scoring more than 63.0 points.
- North Alabama has covered the spread nine times this season (9-1-0).
- The Lions are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, five of North Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Lions score an average of 73.7 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 66.8 the Gamecocks give up to opponents.
- North Alabama is 1-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 66.8 points.
Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Over/Under Trends
- This season, Jacksonville State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 132.5-point over/under six times.
- This season, five of North Alabama’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 17.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gamecocks (76.0 points per game) and the Lions (73.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 129.8 points per game, 2.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Gamecocks have seen a 133.5 over/under in their games this season, 1.0 more point than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (138 points).
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 14.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Kayne Henry: 9.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 45 3PT% (18-for-40)
- Brandon Huffman: 10.1 PTS, 64.9 FG%
- Jalen Finch: 7.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Demaree King: 11.8 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (39-for-82)
North Alabama Team Leaders
- C.J. Brim: 9.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- Jamari Blackmon: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- Daniel Ortiz: 9.6 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Damien Forrest: 5.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%
- Dallas Howell: 5.6 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.