The Pepperdine Waves (6-9, 0-0 WCC) visit the No. 4 Gonzaga Bulldogs (11-2, 0-0 WCC) after losing seven road games in a row. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 29.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 155.
Gonzaga vs. Pepperdine Predictions
Gonzaga vs. Pepperdine Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. Pepperdine Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 149.8 total points, 5.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 1.0 point below their season-long scoring average.
- Pepperdine has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Pepperdine games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Waves games averaged 13.3 fewer points (141.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Waves have a 67.4 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Gonzaga vs. Pepperdine Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 29.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Gonzaga have hit the over five times this season.
- The 85.6 points per game the Bulldogs average are 13.0 more points than the Waves give up (72.6).
- Gonzaga has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when scoring more than 72.6 points.
- Pepperdine has registered an 11-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Pepperdine have hit the over four times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Waves score 7.1 more points per game (69.6) than the Bulldogs give up to opponents (62.5).
- Pepperdine is 5-6 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it scores more than 62.5 points.
Gonzaga vs. Pepperdine Over/Under Trends
- Gonzaga and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (155 points) six times this season.
- In Pepperdine’s 14 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 155.
- The Bulldogs average 85.6 points per game against the Waves’ 69.6, amounting to 0.2 points over the matchup’s total of 155.
- The 135.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 19.9 fewer than the 155 total in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 151.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Waves games have an over/under of 143.2 points this season, 11.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 13 PTS, 8.4 REB, 3.2 BLK, 61.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Drew Timme: 16.7 PTS, 60.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Julian Strawther: 13.2 PTS, 50 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Andrew Nembhard: 8.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Anton Watson: 6.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 54.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Jade’ Smith: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Houston Mallette: 11.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
- Keith Fisher III: 8.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Jan Zidek: 12.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.