The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (7-7, 0-0 Big South) are heavily favored (-14.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Hampton Pirates (4-7, 0-0 Big South) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Paul Porter Arena. The point total in the matchup is set at 131.5.
Gardner-Webb vs. Hampton Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. Hampton Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb has compiled a 9-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Gardner-Webb’s games have gone over the total six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 74.1 points per game the Runnin’ Bulldogs record are 9.3 more points than the Pirates give up (64.8).
- Gardner-Webb has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when putting up more than 64.8 points.
- Hampton has covered the spread in a game 10 times this year (10-0-0).
- The Pirates are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Hampton have hit the over twice this season.
- The Pirates put up an average of 61.5 points per game, just 4.2 fewer points than the 65.7 the Runnin’ Bulldogs give up.
Gardner-Webb vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (131.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, four games Hampton played finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs average 74.1 points per game against the Pirates’ 61.5, totaling 4.1 points over the game’s total of 131.5.
- The 130.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are one fewer than the 131.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Runnin’ Bulldogs games is 142.4 points, 10.9 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Pirates’ games this season (138.3 points).
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- Kareem Reid: 11.6 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 63.6 FG%
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.6 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 38 3PT% (35-for-92)
- Lance Terry: 13.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 28 3PT% (21-for-75)
- Zion Williams: 6.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Jordan Sears: 8.9 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (13-for-52)
Hampton Team Leaders
- Najee Garvin: 16.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Russell Dean: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Deangelo Epps: 5.5 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Rio Haskett: 5.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 27.9 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Dajour Dickens: 3.5 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 50 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.