The Louisville Cardinals (10-4, 0-0 ACC) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Florida State Seminoles (7-5, 0-0 ACC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.5.
Florida State vs. Louisville Predictions
Florida State vs. Louisville Betting Odds
|Florida State||-4.5||138.5 points|
Florida State vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Florida State has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-6-0).
- The Seminoles have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Florida State’s games have hit the over six times.
- The 73.2 points per game the Seminoles average are 6.8 more points than the Cardinals give up (66.4).
- When Florida State scores more than 66.4 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Louisville is 5-8-1 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over six times this year.
- The Cardinals’ 71 points per game are only 2.9 more points than the 68.1 the Seminoles give up.
- Louisville is 4-6 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 68.1 points.
Florida State vs. Louisville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida State games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 138.5-point total six times.
- There have been seven Louisville games that have ended with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- The Seminoles average 73.2 points per game against the Cardinals’ 71, totaling 5.7 points over the game’s total of 138.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.5 points per game, four points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Seminoles have seen a 141.8 average over/under in their games this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (139.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (138.5 points).
Florida State Team Leaders
- Malik Osborne: 11.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 51.2 FG%, 45 3PT% (18-for-40)
- Caleb Mills: 12.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Anthony Polite: 9.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Matthew Cleveland: 9.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%
- Rayquan Evans: 6.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 11.1 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.5 STL, 52.9 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Jarrod West: 6.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 35.4 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Matt Cross: 8.4 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Noah Locke: 11.1 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
- Dre Davis: 7.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.