The Ball State Cardinals (6-7, 0-0 MAC) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Eastern Michigan Eagles (6-6, 0-0 MAC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 149.5 points.
Eastern Michigan vs. Ball State Predictions
Eastern Michigan vs. Ball State Betting Odds
|Eastern Michigan||-2||149.5 points|
Eastern Michigan vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Eastern Michigan is a perfect 11-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Eagles have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Eastern Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Eagles put up just 4.1 fewer points per game (73.1) than the Cardinals allow (77.2).
- When Eastern Michigan scores more than 77.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Ball State has put together a record of 11-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals are 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Ball State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Cardinals score only 2.8 fewer points per game (74.2) than the Eagles allow (77).
- Ball State has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 77 points.
Eastern Michigan vs. Ball State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Eastern Michigan games have gone over this game’s 149.5-point total five times.
- Seven of Ball State’s games ended with a combined score over 149.5 points this season.
- The Eagles average 73.1 points per game against the Cardinals’ 74.2, amounting to 2.2 points under the game’s point total of 149.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 154.2 points per game, 4.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Eagles games is 141.4 points, 8.1 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 146.7 points this season, 2.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- James Scott: 14.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Noah Farrakhan: 17.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
- Bryce McBride: 12.6 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Darion Spottsville: 5.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Colin Golson Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
Ball State Team Leaders
- Tyler Cochran: 11.1 PTS, 2 STL, 49.1 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Luke Bumbalough: 12.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37 3PT% (34-for-92)
- Payton Sparks: 10.5 PTS, 52.2 FG%
- Miryne Thomas: 9.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Demarius Jacobs: 7.5 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.