Two hot teams square off when the No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (12-1, 0-0 ACC) host the Miami Hurricanes (12-3, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Hurricanes are 15-point underdogs and will try to keep their five-game win streak going against the Blue Devils, winners of five straight. The over/under is set at 154 for the matchup.
Duke vs. Miami Predictions
Duke vs. Miami Betting Odds
Duke vs. Miami Last 10 Games
- Duke has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Duke’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Blue Devils’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.6 points scored. That’s 7.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 2.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Miami is 9-1 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Miami’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Hurricanes games averaged 141.4 total points, 12.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hurricanes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 77.7, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Duke vs. Miami Betting Trends
- Duke has gone 8-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils have an ATS record of 5-3-1.
- This season, seven of Duke’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Blue Devils put up 10.3 more points per game (84.0) than the Hurricanes give up (73.7).
- Duke has an 8-1-1 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.7 points.
- Miami has covered the spread four times in 15 games with a set spread.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The Hurricanes’ 77.1 points per game are 13.3 more points than the 63.8 the Blue Devils give up to opponents.
- Miami is 5-8 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 63.8 points.
Duke vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- Four Duke games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 154 points.
- This season, seven of Miami’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 154 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 161.1 points per game, 7.1 points more than the total of 154 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.5 points per game, 16.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Blue Devils games is 146.4 points, 7.6 fewer than the over/under of 154 points for this contest.
- A difference of 12.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (154 points) and the average total points bet in Hurricanes’ games (141.4 points) this season.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 48.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Wendell Moore: 16.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.6 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Mark Williams: 8.5 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 64.9 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 12.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Jeremy Roach: 9.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 18.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Isaiah Wong: 16.3 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (17-for-63)
- Charlie Moore: 12.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- Jordan Miller: 8.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.5 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Sam Waardenburg: 6.4 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.