The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-11, 0-0 Summit) visit the Denver Pioneers (5-11, 0-0 Summit) after losing eight straight road games. The Pioneers are favored by 7 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
Denver vs. North Dakota Predictions
Denver vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
Denver vs. North Dakota Last 10 Games
- Denver has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Denver games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Pioneers games averaged 137.4 total points, 5.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Pioneers are scoring 0.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- North Dakota covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- North Dakota and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.9 points scored. That’s 0.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Fightin’ Hawks have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Denver vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-3-0).
- Denver’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 67.3 points per game the Pioneers score are 10.8 fewer points than the Fightin’ Hawks allow (78.1).
- North Dakota is 12-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 7 points or more, the Fightin’ Hawks are 7-0 against the spread.
- This year, seven of North Dakota’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ 70.2 points per game are just 1.6 fewer points than the 71.8 the Pioneers allow to opponents.
- North Dakota has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games it scores more than 71.8 points.
Denver vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- This season, Denver and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 142.5 points six times.
- Eight of North Dakota’s games finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.5 points per game, 5.0 points fewer than the point total of 142.5 for this matchup.
- The 149.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.4 more than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Pioneers have seen a 136.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Fightin’ Hawks games have an over/under of 141.9 points this season, 0.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Denver Team Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr.: 16.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Jordan Johnson: 11.1 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
- Tevin Smith: 9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Michael Henn: 9.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Touko Tainamo: 6.6 PTS, 59 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 13.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 8.1 PTS, 46 FG%
- Mitchell Sueker: 11.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
- Caleb Nero: 12.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Bentiu Panoam: 5.3 PTS, 32.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.