The Citadel Bulldogs (6-6, 0-0 SoCon) are heavy underdogs (+15) as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Chattanooga Mocs (12-3, 0-0 SoCon) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at McKenzie Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Chattanooga vs. Citadel Predictions
Chattanooga vs. Citadel Betting Odds
Chattanooga vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- Chattanooga has compiled a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mocs have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- Chattanooga’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Mocs record 5.3 more points per game (78.5) than the Bulldogs give up (73.2).
- Chattanooga is 8-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- Citadel has covered the spread six times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 15-point underdogs.
- Citadel’s games have gone over the total four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 82.6 points per game are 20.2 more points than the 62.4 the Mocs give up.
- Citadel has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.4 points.
Chattanooga vs. Citadel Over/Under Trends
- Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (143.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, six games Citadel played finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Mocs average 78.5 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 82.6, totaling 17.6 points over the game’s point total of 143.5.
- The 135.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.9 fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Mocs have seen a 136.6 average over/under in their games this season, 6.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (153.2 points).
Chattanooga Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 20.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (28-for-65)
- Silvio De Sousa: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 58.9 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- David Jean-Baptiste: 14.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.3 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (49-for-113)
- Darius Banks: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- A.J. Caldwell: 4.6 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 19.5 PTS, 8 REB, 1.4 STL, 53.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Stephen Clark: 9.6 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 62.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Jason Roche: 14 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (46-for-109)
- Tyler Moffe: 10 PTS, 42 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Brent Davis: 8.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.