The Cal Baptist Lancers (10-3, 0-0 WAC) are favored (by 9 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Chicago State Cougars (4-12, 0-0 WAC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
Cal Baptist vs. Chicago State Predictions
Cal Baptist vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
|Cal Baptist||-9||141.5 points|
Cal Baptist vs. Chicago State Last 10 Games
- Cal Baptist is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Lancers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.7 points scored. That’s 3.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lancers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 4.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Chicago State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Chicago State’s last 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 9.6 fewer points (131.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 61.3, 0.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Cal Baptist vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-3-0).
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Lancers have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, Cal Baptist’s games have hit the over three times out of 10 chances.
- The Lancers put up 75.1 points per game, only 0.2 more points than the 74.9 the Cougars allow.
- Cal Baptist is 3-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 74.9 points.
- Chicago State has registered a 14-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Cougars have an ATS record of 12-0.
- Chicago State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this year.
- The Cougars score only 2.4 fewer points per game (61.1) than the Lancers allow their opponents to score (63.5).
- When it scores more than 63.5 points, Chicago State is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
Cal Baptist vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (141.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, six of Chicago State’s games have ended with a score higher than 141.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 141.5 is 5.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Lancers (75.1 points per game) and the Cougars (61.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.4 points per game, 3.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Lancers games is 144.7 points, 3.2 more than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- Cougars games have an over/under of 135.1 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Taran Armstrong: 10.8 PTS, 7.5 AST, 45.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Daniel Akin: 12.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 73.2 FG%
- Reed Nottage: 11.6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Chance Hunter: 8.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Ty Rowell: 9.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Coreyoun Rushin: 8.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 42.5 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- Jahsean Corbett: 12.1 PTS, 44 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
- Brandon Betson: 13.9 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
- Dominique Alexander: 6.4 PTS, 31.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Teddy Bayi Ba Mandeng: 3.2 PTS, 37.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.