The Grambling Tigers (4-11, 0-0 SWAC) visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (3-10, 0-0 SWAC) after losing five straight road games. The Wildcats are favored by just 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Grambling Predictions
Bethune-Cookman vs. Grambling Betting Odds
Bethune-Cookman vs. Grambling Last 10 Games
- Bethune-Cookman covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Bethune-Cookman’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.7 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Grambling covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Grambling’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Tigers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.5 points scored. That’s 5.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Tigers have a 56.4 points-per-game average, 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Grambling Betting Trends
- Bethune-Cookman has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-1-0).
- This season, Bethune-Cookman’s games have hit the over four times out of 11 chances.
- The Wildcats record 60.3 points per game, 8.7 fewer points than the 69.0 the Tigers give up.
- Grambling has put together a 12-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 12-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, five of Grambling’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Tigers’ 57.7 points per game are 11.9 fewer points than the 69.6 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Grambling Over/Under Trends
- Bethune-Cookman and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) three times this season.
- Seven of Grambling’s games finished with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 118 points per game, 15.5 points fewer than the point total of 133.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 5.1 fewer points than the 138.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 134.1 points, 0.6 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (139.1 points).
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Damani McEntire: 8.1 PTS, 2.3 STL, 37.9 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Marcus Garrett: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Joe French: 13.6 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Dylan Robertson: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.5 FG%
- Collins Joseph: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.4 FG%
Grambling Team Leaders
- A.J. Taylor: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 44.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Tra’Michael Moton: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 35.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Cameron Christon: 11.5 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Prince Moss: 6.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 30.4 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Danya Kingsby: 10.8 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (14-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.