The Belmont Bruins (10-3, 0-0 OVC) are heavily favored (by 16.5 points) to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (5-8, 0-0 OVC) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET.
Belmont vs. UT Martin Predictions
Belmont vs. UT Martin Betting Odds
Belmont vs. UT Martin Last 10 Games
- Belmont covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Belmont and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Bruins are scoring 2.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UT Martin is 3-7 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- UT Martin and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Skyhawks have a 68.9 points-per-game average, 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Belmont vs. UT Martin Betting Trends
- Belmont has gone 8-5-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 16.5-point favorites or more, the Bruins have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Belmont have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bruins put up 79.5 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 74.4 the Skyhawks allow.
- Belmont is 6-1-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 74.4 points.
- UT Martin has covered the spread nine times over 12 games with a set spread.
- The Skyhawks have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of UT Martin’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Skyhawks score an average of 71.8 points per game, just 1.9 more points than the 69.9 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- UT Martin is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 69.9 points.
Belmont Team Leaders
- Nick Muszynski: 16.8 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 56.6 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Grayson Murphy: 8.8 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2.7 STL, 52.8 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Will Richard: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Ben Sheppard: 15.9 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Luke Smith: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 18.8 PTS, 2 STL, 1.8 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- KK Curry: 11.6 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Chris Nix: 7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 51.5 FG%
- Koby Jeffries: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Mikel Henderson: 7.7 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.