The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (8-7, 0-0 ASUN) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Bellarmine Knights (6-8, 0-0 ASUN) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
Bellarmine vs. Eastern Kentucky Predictions
Bellarmine vs. Eastern Kentucky Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. Eastern Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Bellarmine’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged 6.9 fewer points (141.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Knights are scoring 6.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Eastern Kentucky is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Eastern Kentucky games have gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Colonels games averaged 4.0 more points (152.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Colonels are scoring 75.9 points per game compared to their 83.9 season average.
Bellarmine vs. Eastern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Bellarmine has put together a record of 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Bellarmine have hit the over four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Knights average 69.6 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 71.5 the Colonels give up.
- Bellarmine has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- Eastern Kentucky is 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colonels are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Eastern Kentucky games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Colonels’ 83.9 points per game are 16.2 more points than the 67.7 the Knights give up.
- When it scores more than 67.7 points, Eastern Kentucky is 6-5 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
Bellarmine vs. Eastern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bellarmine games have gone over this game’s 148.5-point total just once.
- There have been seven Eastern Kentucky games that have ended with a combined score over 148.5 points this season.
- The Knights average 69.6 points per game against the Colonels’ 83.9, totaling 5.0 points over the game’s total of 148.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 139.2 points per game, 9.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Knights have seen a 141.6 average over/under in their games this season, 6.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.5 points separates the average total points bet in Colonels’ games (153.0 points) and this game’s over/under (148.5 points).
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 49.5 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (4-for-30)
- CJ Fleming: 11.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Juston Betz: 6.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Curt Hopf: 8.6 PTS, 59.8 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Alec Pfriem: 6.4 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
Eastern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Devontae Blanton: 11.7 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Michael Moreno: 10.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Cooper Robb: 10.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (38-for-97)
- Jannson Williams: 11.9 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Braxton Beverly: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.