The No. 9 Auburn Tigers (13-1, 0-0 SEC) are favored (-7.5) to extend a 10-game win streak when they host the Florida Gators (9-4, 0-0 SEC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Auburn Arena. The over/under is 141.5 in the matchup.
Auburn vs. Florida Predictions
Auburn vs. Florida Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Florida Last 10 Games
- Auburn has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.2 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Florida has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Florida’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Gators’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.0 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Gators have a 73.2 points-per-game average, 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Auburn vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Auburn has put together a record of 11-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 7-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Auburn’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Tigers record 80.3 points per game, 18.6 more points than the 61.7 the Gators allow.
- Auburn is 10-3 against the spread and 12-1 overall when scoring more than 61.7 points.
- Florida has registered a 6-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Florida have hit the over six times this year.
- The Gators score an average of 73.7 points per game, 9.4 more points than the 64.3 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Florida has put together a 7-5 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.3 points.
Auburn vs. Florida Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, Florida has played only two games with a combined score over 141.5 points.
- The Tigers average 80.3 points per game against the Gators’ 73.7, totaling 12.5 points over the contest’s point total of 141.5.
- This game’s point total is 15.5 fewer points than the 126 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Tigers have seen a 144.8 average over/under in their games this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Gators games have an over/under of 137.1 points this season, 4.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 10.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 4.2 BLK, 58.8 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (4-for-22)
- Jabari Smith: 15.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.2 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (32-for-73)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39.1 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Devan Cambridge: 7.0 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 15.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 2.4 BLK, 52.6 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Anthony Duruji: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 58.1 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (10-for-22)
- Tyree Appleby: 9.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Myreon Jones: 8.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.