The UL Monroe Warhawks (9-6, 0-0 Sun Belt) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Arkansas State Red Wolves (10-4, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 149.5.
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
|Arkansas State||-1||149.5 points|
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- Arkansas State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Arkansas State games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Red Wolves games averaged 139.8 total points, 9.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Red Wolves have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UL Monroe has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- The Warhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.1 points scored. That’s 7.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Warhawks have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 78.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Arkansas State has covered the spread seven times this season (7-4-0).
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Red Wolves are 4-4 against the spread.
- Arkansas State’s games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 74.5 points per game the Red Wolves score are the same as the Warhawks give up.
- When Arkansas State scores more than 76.6 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- UL Monroe has registered a 10-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Warhawks are 6-1 against the spread.
- This season, 10 of UL Monroe’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Warhawks’ 78.7 points per game are 10.3 more points than the 68.4 the Red Wolves give up.
- UL Monroe is 5-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scores more than 68.4 points.
Arkansas State vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149.5 points) four times this season.
- Eight of UL Monroe’s games finished with a combined score over 149.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 149.5 is 3.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Wolves (74.5 points per game) and the Warhawks (78.7 points per game).
- The 145 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.5 fewer than the 149.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Red Wolves games is 9.6 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is seven points more than the average over/under in Warhawks’ games this season (142.5 points).
Arkansas State Team Leaders
- Norchad Omier: 16.1 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.2 BLK, 68.5 FG%
- Desi Sills: 13.7 PTS, 2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
- Marquis Eaton: 12 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Caleb Fields: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Keyon Wesley: 5.2 PTS, 52.7 FG%
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Andre Jones: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Russell Harrison: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.3 FG%, 41 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Thomas Howell: 10.1 PTS, 63.4 FG%
- Elijah Gonzales: 7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Koreem Ozier: 12 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.