Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Amari Rodgers’ player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The Detroit Lions (2-13-1) will be Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers’ (13-3) opponent in this Week 18 matchup at Ford Field.
Rodgers Receiving Insights
- Rodgers’ 2.5 receiving yards per game are 18.0 less than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Rodgers has not picked up more than 20.5 receiving yards in a game (through 16 outings).
- Rodgers’ average prop total for receiving yards is 15.8. But he is accumulating 13.3 fewer per game than that.
- Rodgers has not gone over on a receiving yards over/under this season in three games.
- Rodgers has zero touchdown catches in 16 games this year.
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The 255.6 passing yards per game conceded by the Lions defense makes them the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Lions have conceded 28 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.8 per game. That ranks 24th among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.