The Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-3, 0-0 WAC) host the Sam Houston Bearkats (7-9, 0-0 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at Moody Coliseum (Abilene), beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022. The Bearkats are 10-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-10||137 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston Last 10 Games
- Abilene Christian is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Abilene Christian’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.9 points scored. That’s 1.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 5.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Sam Houston has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Sam Houston games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Bearkats games averaged 2.7 fewer points (134.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Bearkats are scoring 66.4 points per game compared to their 72.9 season average.
Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian has covered the spread nine times this season (9-1-0).
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Abilene Christian have hit the over four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Wildcats average 10.9 more points per game (78.5) than the Bearkats give up (67.6).
- When Abilene Christian puts up more than 67.6 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Sam Houston is 12-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Bearkats have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Games involving Sam Houston have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Bearkats score 12.0 more points per game (72.9) than the Wildcats give up (60.9).
- When it scores more than 60.9 points, Sam Houston is 5-4 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Abilene Christian’s 10 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 137 points.
- This season, seven of Sam Houston’s games have ended with a score higher than 137 points.
- The Wildcats average 78.5 points per game against the Bearkats’ 72.9, totaling 14.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 137.
- This matchup’s total is 8.5 fewer points than the 128.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 1.1 points fewer than the over/under of 137 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Bearkats’ games this season (136.6 points).
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 8.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.3 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Cameron Steele: 9.2 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Reggie Miller: 6.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 40.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Makhi Morris: 10.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 51.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Damien Daniels: 6.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 31.6 FG%, 14.8 3PT% (4-for-27)
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 19.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 44.3 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Demarkus Lampley: 12.3 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (43-for-120)
- Jaden Ray: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Javion May: 5.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.