The Long Beach State Beach (4-7) are heavy underdogs (by 26.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 5 UCLA Bruins (9-1) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
UCLA vs. Long Beach State Predictions
UCLA vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- UCLA has covered the spread six times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Bruins are winless against the spread when they have played as 26.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, four of UCLA’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Bruins put up 73.2 points per game, 6.4 fewer points than the 79.6 the Beach give up.
- UCLA has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 79.6 points.
- Long Beach State has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this year (9-2-0).
- The Beach are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 26.5-point underdogs.
- Long Beach State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
- The Beach score an average of 74.6 points per game, 15.6 more points than the 59 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- Long Beach State is 4-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it scores more than 59 points.
UCLA vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of UCLA’s nine games have gone over Thursday’s total of 144.5 points.
- In Long Beach State’s 11 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 144.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.8 points per game, 3.3 points more than the over/under of 144.5 for this game.
- The 138.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.9 fewer than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bruins games is 143.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Beach’s games this season (147.3 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.3 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
- Johnny Juzang: 16.6 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Tyger Campbell: 12.6 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (19-for-40)
- Jules Bernard: 13 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (17-for-39)
- Myles Johnson: 5.7 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 61.8 FG%
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Jordan Roberts: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.4 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Colin Slater: 13.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
- Aboubacar Traore: 5.5 PTS, 65.9 FG%
- Jadon Jones: 6.5 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.