The Tennessee Titans (11-5) are 10.5-point favorites when they visit the Houston Texans (4-12) in an AFC South matchup on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at NRG Stadium. The game has a point total set at 43.
Titans vs. Texans Predictions
Titans vs. Texans Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans and Texans: Last Three Games
- Tennessee is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in its past three contests.
- The Titans and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The last three Titans games averaged 43.3 total points, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Houston is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The Texans’ past three games have ended with an average of 43.2 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Titans and Texans: Betting Trends
- Tennessee has gone 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Tennessee’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Titans have won 62.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (5-3).
- Tennessee has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -553 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Titans’ implied win probability is 84.7%.
- Houston has covered the spread seven times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 10.5 points or more so far this year, the Texans went 3-4 against the spread.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total seven times this year.
- This season, the Texans have been the underdog 15 times and won four, or 26.7%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 1-6 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +405 on the moneyline.
- Tennessee and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (43 points) nine times this season.
- This season, seven of Houston’s games have ended with a score higher than 43 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 40.3 points per game, 2.7 points fewer than the point total of 43 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 47.1 points per game, 4.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 48.1 over/under in their games this season, 5.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Texans’ games (44.6 points) and this game’s over/under (43 points).
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill is 18th overall among all players and 14th among all quarterbacks with 241.1 fantasy points (15.1 per game).
- A.J. Brown has racked up total 105.1 fantasy points this year (6.6 per game), which make him the 107th-ranked player overall and the 35th-ranked receiver.
- D’Onta Foreman is 156th overall and 51st among running backs with 76.5 fantasy points (averaging 9.6 per game) so far this season.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine is working on the 201st-ranked fantasy season (73rd among receivers) with 55.8 fantasy points, averaging 3.5 per game.
Texans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Brandin Cooks is the No. 71 fantasy player overall and the No. 18 fantasy receiver. He’s scored 139.2 points and is averaging 8.7 per game.
- Davis Mills’ 131.7 total fantasy points (an average of 8.2 per game), are enough to place him 30th among quarterbacks and 81st overall.
- Tyrod Taylor averages 5.1 fantasy points per game on the way to 81.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 145th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 35th-ranked quarterback.
- Rex Burkhead is the 162nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 52nd-ranked running back — with 72.7 fantasy points (4.5 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.