Pharaoh Brown hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. Brown’s Houston Texans (4-12) have a Week 18 matchup at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas against the Tennessee Titans (11-5).
Brown Receiving Insights
- Brown’s 10.7 receiving yards per game are 3.2 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Brown has gained more than 7.5 receiving yards in eight of 16 games this year.
- Brown’s average of 10.7 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 14.4.
- In four of 10 games this season, Brown has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Brown does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 16 games).
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- The 261.5 passing yards per game given up by the Titans defense makes them the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Titans have put up 21 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Titans’ defense is sixth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.