Before you bet on Peyton Barber’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key stats and trends to know. The Week 18 outing sees Barber’s Las Vegas Raiders (9-7) take the field at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada against the Los Angeles Chargers (9-7).
Barber Rushing Insights
- Barber collects 13.3 rushing yards per game this season, 3.2 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Four times this year (in 16 games – 25.0%), Barber rushed for more than 16.5 yards.
- Barber has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (23.2) by 9.9 yards per game.
- Barber went over his rushing prop twice in three games played this year.
- Barber has rushed for a touchdown in two games this year.
Barber Receiving Insights
- Barber averages 4.2 receiving yards, 3.3 fewer than the prop total of 7.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 25.0% of his games this season (four of 16), Barber has totaled over 7.5 receiving yards.
- Barber’s season average of 4.2 receiving yards is 4.2 more than his average prop total (0.0).
- Barber has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in all of his zero opportunities this year.
- Barber does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 16 games).
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The 136.7 rushing yards per game given up by the Chargers defense makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- The Chargers’ defense ranks 29th in the NFL with 21 rushing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.