Ivy League opponents square off when the Pennsylvania Quakers (4-10, 0-0 Ivy League) host the Cornell Big Red (8-3, 0-0 Ivy League) at Newman Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 7, 2022. The Big Red are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 157.5 points.
Pennsylvania vs. Cornell Predictions
Pennsylvania vs. Cornell Betting Odds
Pennsylvania vs. Cornell Betting Trends
- Pennsylvania has put together a 12-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Quakers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Pennsylvania’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Quakers put up 7.4 fewer points per game (69.6) than the Big Red allow (77.0).
- Pennsylvania is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when scoring more than 77.0 points.
- Cornell is 8-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Big Red have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Cornell games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Big Red’s 83.7 points per game are 7.3 more points than the 76.4 the Quakers give up to opponents.
- Cornell is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scores more than 76.4 points.
Pennsylvania vs. Cornell Over/Under Trends
- Pennsylvania and its opponents have combined to exceed Friday’s total of 157.5 points just twice this season.
- This season, five of Cornell’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 157.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 157.5 is 4.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Quakers (69.6 points per game) and the Big Red (83.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 4.1 fewer points than the 153.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Quakers have seen a 141.6 average over/under in their games this season, 15.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Big Red games have an over/under of 149.7 points this season, 7.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Pennsylvania Team Leaders
- Jordan Dingle: 20.0 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (36-for-102)
- Jelani Williams: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Max Martz: 8.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Jonah Charles: 10.1 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (38-for-91)
- Michael Moshkovitz: 3.4 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Cornell Team Leaders
- Kobe Dickson: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Keller Boothby: 10.3 PTS, 59.0 FG%, 58.2 3PT% (32-for-55)
- Chris Manon: 9.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.1 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Greg Dolan: 5.9 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Dean Noll: 8.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.