Parris Campbell has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Campbell’s Indianapolis Colts (9-7) have a Week 18 matchup at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-14).
Campbell Receiving Insights
- Campbell’s 10.1 receiving yards average is 17.4 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Campbell has collected over 27.5 receiving yards in two out of 16 games this season.
- Campbell has an average receiving yards over/under of 24.3. But he is accumulating 14.2 less yards per game than that.
- In two of six games this year, Campbell has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Campbell has had a touchdown catch in one of 16 games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The 245.4 passing yards the Jaguars concede per outing makes them the 16th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Jaguars’ defense ranks 10th in the NFL with 23 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.