The Ohio Bobcats (11-2, 0-0 MAC) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a six-game win streak when they host the Kent State Golden Flashes (7-6, 0-0 MAC) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at Convocation Center Ohio. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Ohio vs. Kent State Predictions
Ohio vs. Kent State Betting Odds
Ohio vs. Kent State Last 10 Games
- Ohio has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Ohio games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Bobcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.4 points scored. That’s 9.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bobcats’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Kent State is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Kent State’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The Golden Flashes’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.7 points scored. That’s 5.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Golden Flashes are scoring 65.6 points per game compared to their 69.7 season average.
Ohio vs. Kent State Betting Trends
- Ohio has covered the spread six times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 2-4.
- Games involving Ohio have hit the over four times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Bobcats put up 9.5 more points per game (72.0) than the Golden Flashes give up (62.5).
- Ohio has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 9-0 record overall when putting up more than 62.5 points.
- Kent State is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Flashes are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Kent State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Golden Flashes score an average of 69.7 points per game, just 4.9 more points than the 64.8 the Bobcats allow.
- Kent State has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.8 points.
Ohio vs. Kent State Over/Under Trends
- Ohio and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (132.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, four of Kent State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 132.5 is 9.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (72.0 points per game) and the Golden Flashes (69.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 127.3 points per game, 5.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bobcats games is 143.5 points, 11.0 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Flashes’ games this season (138.2 points).
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.0 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (17-for-38)
- Jason Carter: 14.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 44.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Ben Vander Plas: 12.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Miles Brown: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Ben Roderick: 7.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 29.7 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (11-for-55)
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 16.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.3 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Justyn Hamilton: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.5 BLK, 50.5 FG%
- Malique Jacobs: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Giovanni Santiago: 9.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (24-for-71)
- Tervell Beck: 6.5 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.