The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (9-4, 0-0 Horizon) are heavily favored (by 15.5 points) to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Green Bay Phoenix (2-12, 0-0 Horizon) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
Oakland vs. Green Bay Predictions
Oakland vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
Oakland vs. Green Bay Last 10 Games
- Oakland is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Golden Grizzlies games averaged 141.6 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Golden Grizzlies are scoring 2.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Green Bay covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Green Bay’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Phoenix games averaged 5.3 fewer points (131.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Phoenix’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 61.3, 0.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Oakland vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Oakland has covered the spread 11 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- This season, five of Oakland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Golden Grizzlies record just 3.6 more points per game (72.5) than the Phoenix give up (68.9).
- Oakland has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.9 points.
- Green Bay has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-1-0).
- The Phoenix are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Green Bay have hit the over five times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Phoenix score 6.7 fewer points per game (61.4) than the Golden Grizzlies allow their opponents to score (68.1).
- When it scores more than 68.1 points, Green Bay is 3-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
Oakland vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- Oakland and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 137 points nine times this season.
- This season, five games Green Bay played finished with a combined score higher than 137 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.9 points per game, 3.1 points fewer than the over/under of 137 for this game.
- This matchup’s total equals the 137 average points per game these two teams have combined to surrender this year.
- This season, the average total for Golden Grizzlies games is 142.9 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 137 points for this contest.
- Phoenix games have an over/under of 131.8 points this season, 5.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Oakland Team Leaders
- Jamal Cain: 21.3 PTS, 10.5 REB, 1.8 STL, 52.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Jalen Moore: 14.8 PTS, 7.9 AST, 1.8 STL, 33.9 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (19-for-75)
- Trey Townsend: 14.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.5 BLK, 50.7 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Micah Parrish: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Blake Lampman: 5.8 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (23-for-56)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 12.4 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Japannah Kellogg: 7.8 PTS, 47.1 FG%
- Donovan Ivory: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.1 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Kamari McGee: 10.1 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- Lucas Stieber: 6.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.