The Chicago Bears (6-10) are 5.5-point underdogs in a road NFC North matchup with the Minnesota Vikings (7-9) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The over/under is 44.5 for this game.
Vikings vs. Bears Predictions
Vikings vs. Bears Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Vikings and Bears: Last Three Games
- Minnesota is 1-2-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the past three Vikings games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The Vikings’ last three outings have ended with an average of 45.8 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Chicago is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall over its past three matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three Bears games exceeded the set total one time.
- The Bears’ past three games have ended with an average of 41.5 points scored. That’s 3.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Vikings and Bears: Betting Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread eight times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Vikings are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Vikings have won four of the seven games they were the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -233 or shorter, Minnesota has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Vikings’ implied win probability is 70.0%.
- Chicago has put together a record of 6-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 3-7 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Chicago have hit the over six times this season.
- The Bears have entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won twice.
- Chicago has a record of 2-7, a 22.2% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +191 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (44.5 points) 12 times this season.
- There have been six Chicago games that have finished with a combined score over 44.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 44.5 is 1.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Vikings (24.6 points per game) and the Bears (18.4 points per game).
- The 49.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.6 more than the 44.5 total in this contest.
- The Vikings have seen a 48.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.6 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (42.9 points).
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins is 12th overall among all players and 11th among all quarterbacks with 278.4 fantasy points (17.4 per game).
- Justin Jefferson has recorded total 205.3 fantasy points this year (12.8 per game), which make him the 30th-ranked player overall and the fifth-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Dalvin Cook’s 166.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 51 fantasy player and No. 15 running back. He averages 10.4 fantasy points per game.
- K.J. Osborn is working on the 114th-ranked fantasy season (38th among receivers) with 100.4 fantasy points, averaging 6.3 per game.
Bears Players to Watch
- So far this season, David Montgomery is the 61st-best fantasy player overall this season and the 19th-best fantasy running back with 145.1 fantasy points (9.1 per game).
- Darnell Mooney has racked up 126.1 fantasy points this year (7.9 per game), enough to place him 27th among receivers and 86th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Andy Dalton is 39th among quarterbacks and 175th overall after scoring 68.5 fantasy points (averaging 4.3 per game) so far this season.
- Khalil Herbert’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 59th among running backs and 185th overall with 63.8 points (4.0 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.