Oddsmakers give the Los Angeles Rams (12-4) a reasonable chance to keep their five-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 4.5 points in a matchup with the San Francisco 49ers (9-7) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at SoFi Stadium. The point total is set at 44.5.
Rams vs. 49ers Predictions
Rams vs. 49ers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and 49ers: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles is 2-1-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The Rams’ last three games have ended with an average of 47.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- San Francisco is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The 49ers and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The past three 49ers games averaged 1.3 more points (45.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
Rams and 49ers: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-8-0).
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Rams are 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Rams have won 10 of the 14 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- Los Angeles is 7-1 (winning 87.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -218 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rams have an implied win probability of 68.6%.
- San Francisco has put together an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are winless against the spread when they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, San Francisco’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The 49ers have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- San Francisco has played as an underdog of +179 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (44.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, nine of San Francisco’s games have ended with a score higher than 44.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 52.3 points per game, 7.8 points more than the point total of 44.5 for this game.
- The 42.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.6 fewer than the 44.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Rams have seen a 49.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (46.8 points).
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is eighth overall among all players and seventh among all quarterbacks with 312.2 fantasy points (19.5 per game).
- Cooper Kupp’s 272.9 total fantasy points (an average of 17.1 per game), are enough to place him 13th overall and first among receivers.
- So far this season, Darrell Henderson’s 134.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 76 fantasy player and No. 26 running back. He averages 8.4 fantasy points per game.
- Sony Michel’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 91st overall and 29th among running backs with 120.4 points (7.5 per game).
49ers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Deebo Samuel is the 20th-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy receiver with 237.0 fantasy points (14.8 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has recorded total 214.8 fantasy points this year (13.4 per game), which make him the 18th-ranked quarterback and the 26th-ranked player overall.
- Elijah Mitchell is 23rd among running backs and 72nd overall with 137.5 fantasy points (averaging 8.6 per game) so far this season.
- George Kittle is the 87th-ranked fantasy player — and the third-ranked tight end — with 124.0 fantasy points (7.8 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.