The Las Vegas Raiders (9-7) will fight to keep their three-game winning streak alive as they are 3-point underdogs against the Los Angeles Chargers (9-7) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Allegiant Stadium. The total for this matchup has been set at 49.5 points.
Chargers vs. Raiders Predictions
Chargers vs. Raiders Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chargers and Raiders: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall during its past three matchups.
- In all three of those games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The last three Chargers games averaged 48.3 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Las Vegas covered the spread twice in its past three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Raiders and their opponents did not combine to hit the over in any of those games.
- The Raiders’ last three outings have ended with an average of 43.2 points scored. That’s 6.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Chargers and Raiders: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Chargers went 3-6 against the spread.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Chargers are 6-5 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 54.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 4-4 (50%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Chargers have an implied win probability of 61.5%.
- Las Vegas is 7-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Raiders are 5-2 against the spread.
- This year, Las Vegas’ games have hit the over seven times.
- This season, the Raiders have been the underdog 10 times and won six of those games.
- Las Vegas is 5-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +136 or more on the moneyline.
- Nine Los Angeles games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 49.5 points.
- In Las Vegas’ 16 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 49.5.
- The Chargers average 27.6 points per game against the Raiders’ 21.2, totaling 0.7 points under the game’s over/under of 49.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 51.9 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Chargers games is 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 49.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points more than the average over/under in Raiders’ games this season (47.4 points).
Chargers Players to Watch
- Justin Herbert is second overall among all players and second among all quarterbacks with 351.3 fantasy points (22.0 per game).
- Austin Ekeler has collected 251.9 fantasy points this year (15.7 per game), good enough to place him 14th overall and second among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Mike Williams averages 9.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 150.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 58th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 11th-ranked receiver.
- Keenan Allen’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 60th overall and 13th among receivers with 146.6 points (9.2 per game).
Raiders Players to Watch
- So far this season, Derek Carr is 17th overall among all players and 13th among all quarterbacks with 241.6 fantasy points (15.1 per game).
- Josh Jacobs has racked up total 151.6 fantasy points this year (9.5 per game), which make him the 17th-ranked running back and the 56th-ranked player overall.
- Hunter Renfrow’s 143.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 67 fantasy player and No. 16 receiver. He averages 9.0 fantasy points per game.
- Darren Waller has put together the 157th-ranked fantasy season (17th among tight ends) with 76.3 fantasy points, averaging 4.8 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.