The Holy Cross Crusaders (2-12, 0-0 Patriot) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to break an eight-game losing streak when they host the Lafayette Leopards (3-8, 0-0 Patriot) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at Hart Recreation Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 137.5.
Lafayette vs. Holy Cross Predictions
Lafayette vs. Holy Cross Betting Odds
Lafayette vs. Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Lafayette has covered the spread six times over eight games with a set spread.
- The Leopards have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving Lafayette have hit the over twice out of eight chances this season.
- The Leopards put up 68.8 points per game, only 2.5 fewer points than the 71.3 the Crusaders allow.
- When Lafayette puts up more than 71.3 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- Holy Cross has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-0-0).
- The Crusaders have an ATS record of 11-0 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Holy Cross’ games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Crusaders’ 65.4 points per game are 11.2 fewer points than the 76.6 the Leopards give up to opponents.
Lafayette vs. Holy Cross Over/Under Trends
- Lafayette and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (137.5 points) five times this season.
- Seven of Holy Cross’ games finished with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- The Leopards average 68.8 points per game against the Crusaders’ 65.4, amounting to 3.3 points under the game’s point total of 137.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 147.9 points per game, 10.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Leopards games is 144.8 points, 7.3 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Crusaders’ games this season (137.1 points).
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 12.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.0 FG%, 100.0 3PT% (2-for-2)
- Kyle Jenkins: 11.7 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Tyrone Perry: 11.8 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
- CJ Fulton: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Judson Martindale: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Kyrell Luc: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.9 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Gerrale Gates: 12.1 PTS, 7.0 REB, 42.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Bo Montgomery: 7.4 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Caleb Kenney: 3.8 PTS, 45.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.