The Brown Bears (8-8, 0-0 Ivy League) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Harvard Crimson (8-4, 0-0 Ivy League) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 7, 2022 at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center. The point total in the matchup is 139.5.
Harvard vs. Brown Predictions
Harvard vs. Brown Betting Odds
Harvard vs. Brown Betting Trends
- Harvard is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Crimson have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Harvard’s games have gone over the total five times out of nine chances this season.
- The 76.1 points per game the Crimson average are 8.4 more points than the Bears allow (67.7).
- Harvard is 4-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Brown is 11-2-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 6-0-1.
- Brown games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Bears put up an average of 71.8 points per game, only 3.8 more points than the 68.0 the Crimson allow to opponents.
- Brown has put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.0 points.
Harvard vs. Brown Over/Under Trends
- Harvard and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 139.5 points five times this season.
- There have been five Brown games that have ended with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.9 points per game, 8.4 points more than the point total of 139.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 135.7 points per game, 3.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Crimson have seen a 141.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bears’ games (136.8 points) this season.
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 15.6 PTS, 2.6 STL, 46.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.4 REB, 1.6 STL, 45.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Luka Sakota: 11.7 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (22-for-50)
- Idan Tretout: 8.8 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Kale Catchings: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
Brown Team Leaders
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 12.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (35-for-92)
- Tamenang Choh: 11.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 36.3 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Jaylan Gainey: 8.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 68.2 FG%
- Dan Friday: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.6 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
- Paxson Wojcik: 9.9 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.