MAAC foes square off when the Fairfield Stags (8-5, 0-0 MAAC) host the Marist Red Foxes (6-6, 0-0 MAAC) at Webster Bank Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 7, 2022. The Red Foxes are 4-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.5.
Fairfield vs. Marist Predictions
Fairfield vs. Marist Betting Odds
Fairfield vs. Marist Betting Trends
- Fairfield has covered the spread eight times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Stags have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, six of Fairfield’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Stags put up 74.2 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 68.3 the Red Foxes allow.
- Fairfield has a 7-2 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when putting up more than 68.3 points.
- Marist has registered a 10-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Red Foxes have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Marist’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Red Foxes put up an average of 70.7 points per game, just 4.5 more points than the 66.2 the Stags give up.
- Marist is 5-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 66.2 points.
Fairfield vs. Marist Over/Under Trends
- This season, Fairfield games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 130.5-point over/under nine times.
- In Marist’s 11 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 130.5.
- The Stags average 74.2 points per game against the Red Foxes’ 70.7, amounting to 14.4 points over the matchup’s total of 130.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.5 points per game, 4.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Stags have seen a 134.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Red Foxes’ games have a total points bet of 131.0 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 10.9 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- Supreme Cook: 9.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 56.8 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Caleb Green: 8.0 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Jesus Cruz: 7.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 13.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (25-for-61)
- Jao Ituka: 13.1 PTS, 58.0 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Raheim Sullivan: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Samkelo Cele: 9.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Matt Herasme: 5.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.