The Detroit Mercy Titans (4-7, 0-0 Horizon) host the Milwaukee Panthers (5-9, 0-0 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at Calihan Hall, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 7, 2022. The Titans are 5-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.5.
Detroit Mercy vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Detroit Mercy vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
|Detroit Mercy||-5||137.5 points|
Detroit Mercy vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Detroit Mercy has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-1-0).
- The Titans are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Detroit Mercy games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Titans score 68 points per game, equal to what the Panthers allow.
- Detroit Mercy is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread eight times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 4-1.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total five times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 64.4 points per game are 7.3 fewer points than the 71.7 the Titans allow.
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Milwaukee is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Detroit Mercy vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- This season, Detroit Mercy games have hit the over on this matchup’s 137.5-point total six times.
- This season, six of Milwaukee’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Titans average 68 points per game against the Panthers’ 64.4, totaling 5.1 points under the matchup’s total of 137.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 139.7 points per game, 2.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Titans games is 141.1 points, 3.6 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (139.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points).
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 22.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (49-for-123)
- Madut Akec: 15.9 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.6 STL, 51.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Matt Johnson: 7.6 PTS, 45 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Willy Isiani: 4.8 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Kevin McAdoo: 6.9 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Joey St. Pierre: 6.4 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 58.5 FG%
- Jordan Lathon: 7.2 PTS, 33 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Donovan Newby: 8.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Patrick Baldwin Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.